- Sam is coming home for 9 days. He will be here on Saturday. We are so so so so so excited about this I think I might pee a little. Seriously, I am thrilled to death about seeing Sam and introducing him to his little boy. Even Nathaniel is bouncy-happy about this!
- I am almost ashamed to admit this, but obviously not too ashamed since I'm blogging about this, but I watched the Michael Jackson memorial service and cried a couple of times. My theory behind the tears is that he was such an icon and it was sad to see his family truly mourning. Plus, I find that lately I don't emote like I ought to so I have to find other ways to let out my emotions. So, it probably wasn't a bad thing that I cried when Usher sang, "Gone too soon."
- Speaking of finding other outlets for my emotions, tomorrow I'm going to see "My Sister's Keeper". I read the book, but I heard that the movie is way different. I'm bringing kleenex and a friend and am really looking forward to having some time away from the boys. We're also getting pedicures so, I'm really "girling" it out.
- Did I mention that Sam will be home on Saturday?
- Nathaniel is doing better with his attitude. Time outs have been less of an occurrence. Thank God! I was so tired of replacing him in time out.
- I have officially lost all of my Aaron weight! Woot for the Wii Fit!
- Sam's home on Saturday, can you tell I'm excited?
- Nathaniel will be three next week. We're having a Pirate themed party for him on Sunday. I can't believe my baby is three!
- We are also dedicating Aaron at church on Sunday. It's going to be a big day for our family.
That's about it here. I know it's all random, but whatever. At least it's an update!
Did I mention Sam's coming home on leave?