Saturday, February 9, 2008

2 out of 3...

Nathaniel seems to be getting the dreaded cold/plague that I got last weekend. I hope he doesn't get it as bad as I did. I'm still feeling gross, and adding a whiney toddler on top of that doesn't help my mood very much. To top it off, I have to go to the store today to get some stuff (basic food staples) and Sam is gone playing Army up at Camp Roberts. I have a feeling that we won't be very popular at Food 4 Less today...

I was blessed to be able to visit with a good friend yesterday. He was my nanny for awhile last year but has since moved on to camp ministry. He was in the area doing summer recruiting (for counselors, not campers) so we got to visit. It was really nice. Nathaniel absolutely adores him, so that was nice for him as well.

Not too much else has been going on. Just continuing to get into the swing of the new semester. Realizing lots of stuff, but that is for another, much deeper post. Right now I think the thick mucous is keeping my deep thoughts from bubbling to the surface...

No comments: