Friday, February 29, 2008

No more baby...

Today we finally got around to getting Nathaniel's hair cut. It has been getting shaggier and shaggier and more mullet-like as the weeks have been passing, so we went to a place called Fun Cuts (or something like that) to get it taken care of (I don't trust myself with scissors and an antsy toddler).
I really like the new 'do. He also did really well while he got his hair cut. At the end he got a sucker and told the lady 'thank you'. She looked at him, looked at me and said, "I didn't know he could talk!" Because he had been quiet the entire time she was snipping away at his hair. He didn't even say anything when she used the clippers on him!


A nice little 'before' picture at California Adventure this morning.

Let the clipping begin, not so sure about what's going on.


Half way through and still doing great.

I didn't ever think that I would put gel and hairspray on my toddler's head...

"Now that I have a new 'do, I need a new 'tude!"



1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

He's very cute with the way his hair is now. Not that he wasn't cute before... but he seems to be growing so fast!