Saturday, October 25, 2008

Amazing vacation!

I just have to update about our amazing vacation before I go to bed tonight. It was such a fun time. Last night we went to Goofy's Kitchen and dined with the characters (a great way to keep Nathaniel in line because we just kept promising him dinner with Goofy) and swam in the pool at our hotel. It was really nice. Here are some pics.



Today we went to Disneyland for a few hours, then Sam and I dropped Nathaniel off at the sitter's and headed out for our special Club 33 date. It was amazing and so fun and special. We felt posh. My favorite part (aside from the amazing food and the atmosphere that was anything but Disney...) was the toilet in the ladies room. I know, I'm such a dork (and I even took a picture), but when I walked in the stall and I thought I was in the wrong place because there was what looked like a wicker chair...it was so surreal. It was a porcelain chair! I had to lift the seat up to find the toilet portion! Crazy!




Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

I know we saw these at your house, but did I mention that I'm jealous?

Oh, and with your help, we finally saw the door to Club 33.