Friday, March 28, 2008

Yosemite Vacation


Hooray, we had an awesome time up in Yosemite. It was just what our family needed to reconnect and actually have face to face conversations (as opposed to, "Hi honey, here's the kid, see you later..."). We hiked all over the place, enjoyed cooking over the open fire, and froze our butts off from about 6:30pm-7:30am when the sun moved away from our little campsite (let's just say there was snow on half of our site!). It was really nice. I will post a couple of pictures, but since I can't figure out how to do a picture slide show I will wait to put the majority of them up.



Here I am at about mile 9 of our 14 mile hike. I am exhausted...

Our camp site with half dome in the background (and if you look closely, there is snow!)



Nathaniel just had fun playing in the dirt!

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

You guys always amaze me, especially as a family (in a good way). I'm glad you had a fun time!

P.S. You can upload photos to Flickr (Yahoo!) or Picasa Web (Google) as a web album. Both have simple instructions for embedding a slideshow. And, I'm available to show you how.

P.P.S. Your cats did seem to miss you.

P.P.S.S. (or is that PPPS?) Sorry about driving you all the way north with our noise! :-p