Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a boy!

This morning's ultra sound went very well. Sam and Nathaniel were eager to see the baby and I was looking forward to making sure that all was really going well. Everything looks great. 10 fingers, 10 toes, four heart chambers, all of the brain, eyes and ears and a penis.

Looks like I'm going to be a mommy of boys for a little while longer!

Good thing I'm more of a tom boy than a girly-girl! And I can continue to go to Disneyland without having to worry about princess dresses and getting dragged into that darn Libby Lu store! Woo Hoo!!

Now, to figure out names...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Carrie, you crack me up. :)

Although I don't blame you on not wanting to get dragged into Libby Lu. That place terrifies me from a distance.

Lee Jones said...

Yippee! and Congratulation! :-D

So... maybe Aragorn?