Monday, July 21, 2008

Sigh...it figures.

I missed a phone call from Sam tonight. That sucks. My phone rang while I was putting Nathaniel to bed and I didn't hear it ring. I don't know if he'll call back. He did leave a message though. The stupid Army extended his time so he won't be home until August 3rd. That means that we will get exactly 2 weeks together this summer without school.

I don't know how I will be able to do this for two more weeks. Nathaniel can't do this anymore either. He has started not going to bed when I put him down. I don't know if it's a '2 year old' thing or if it is a 'Sam being gone' thing. Regardless, I'm so sad.

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

Argh! :'(

We sincerely feel for you. If you want to hang out more, we're open. We want to be here for you without being annoying.