Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On Vacation

Nathaniel and I are in Washington State right now visiting my brother's family and my mom and siblings (they drove in from Iowa). It is good to be here. Nathaniel is having an absolute blast running around with his cousins (Brian is 2 years older than him) and I'm having a good time just visiting family. Today we went to Scenic Beach (oh so different than a California beach. No swimming!) and Nathaniel threw rocks into the water for an hour. He was so content. Tired (no nap today), but content.

I'm feeling well. I have only gotten the pukes once this week and that was partially due to driving in the windy mountain roads so...yeah. I hope that this time around is much, much better.

I just wanted to check in and let people know we are alive and well. I will update later this weekend after I prep for Sunday's teaching. I haven't had much time to prep yet, but that's what Saturday is for (shhhh....don't tell!).